Friday 22 April 2011

Japanese Tilda

Hi,

What a gorgeous day it  has been here today, most of which I spent out in the garden......but...I just had to try out my new magnolia stamps, and this is what I came up with.

Used my nestabilities for the layers, coloured with pro markers...(waiting for my new copics to come in the post!!).  I made the flowers using pearlised ivory paper, a heart punch, and then edged the shapes with versa colour (peony).  Finally added a little glitter. The leaves were made with a marianne die cut.

EK success border punch and some ribbon and gems from my stash.


I am pleased with the way it turned out.

I am entering this in the following challenges.

 Stamptacular     Magnolia-licious

2 Sisters Challenge Blog   B I N G O

 Crafts and Me challenge  Pink and Sweet

3 comments:

  1. Hi Elly, thanks for the lovely comment, it's given me the chance to visit your lovely blog. This card is stunning, love the yummy colour combo and your colouring is fantastic. Looking forward to visiting again loads. Happy Easter hun.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This layout is fabulous! The boarders add such a great feel to this wonderful card. Thanks so much for joining us this week at SSC.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card. Looove the colour combo. Beautiful colouring of the image. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafts and Me. Hugs...Mona

    ReplyDelete