Wednesday 27 July 2011

hey everyone (more memory boxes)

Morning All!!
Once again I must apologise for not being able to visit all your blogs over the past couple of weeks.  Had so much going on that there just hasn't been the time.  When the weather is good I like to get out and about as I'm sure you all do.  Anyway, hope to spend a couple of hours later visiting all your blogs and once again playing 'catchup'!

Just so you know that I have been crafting!!!...I have made several more memory boxes, as it seems everyone in my family wants one!, so I guess that's my work cut out for the next couple of weeks.....lol.  Hope you are all enjoying the nice weather.
I will post a pic of the first four boxes I've made, altho they are not all fully completed yet, and hope to see all your lovely creations later today.


Happy Crafting!!!
xxx



2 comments:

  1. Hi Elly,
    Wow you have been busy. They look so wonderful!
    Love all the colours.
    Mel. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all gorgeous Elly, so many pretty details and colours.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete