Tuesday 13 September 2011

Hi Everyone...it's been a while!!

Hi all,

Well it's been ages since I've had the time to play catch up on here.  We've been redecorating virtually the whole house, and it's been manic for weeks.  But, almost done!!!  I can't believe how much we accumulate over time...but I've been ruthless, and feel better for it!
I suffer from chronic asthma, and also was out  of action for over a week because of it, but am feeling much better now and hopefully am back in the saddle...lol

There's not been a great deal of time for crafting, although I have taken some time out to do what has been necessary. 

Hopefully now I can spend more time doing what I love...playing in my craft room!!! :o)

This card I have made for my youngest  daughters birthday next week.  I used the sugar nellie digital image 'sybil'.  I love these images.  The mats I cut out on my cricut.  Image coloured using copics.  Flowers from WOC, and a martha stewart punch for the ribbon band.  Am also putting up a pic of another two memory boxes I've  finished for my middle daughter, and the pink box for my eldest grandaughter...so as you see I still have made time for some crafting!!!.
Weather is sunny here this morning, so happy crafting everyone!!



The papers used for the above box are the DCWV Mariposa collection.
xxx


2 comments:

  1. Hi Elly,
    Glad your back xx
    Love your very pretty card and the wonderful boxes!
    The butterflies look so gorgeous.
    Love, Mel. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Elly, great to have you back hun, oh my, you have been busy, I feel tired just reading about it. Glad your asthma has eased off now too and you're feeling better. I adore all your gorgeous makes. Your colouring and details are all stunning. Love 'em!

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete