Tuesday 10 January 2012

Hi All

It's my sisters birthday today, and she is here for the week visiting from Sheffield, so prob wont get on each day as we have girly plans!!..lol
Two cards today, the first is using a digital image from pollycraft 'Im not tired'. I coloured him with promarkers, (rediscovered how good they are), and the papers are printed from the pc. Added some buttons and a K & Co flower.




My second card is another Saturated Canary image 'whipsy fairy'.  I'm in love with all Kristas images.
Again coloured with promarkers.  Some backing papers I printed from the pc, the lilac ones are from a Crafts-too pack.
Pearls and ribbon from my stash and the flower made up from prima flowers.
The sentiment was a freebie with a craft mag.



Have a super week everyone!!
xoxox


6 comments:

  1. Hi Elly,
    Two gorgeous cards! I so love your Boy card.
    He's so cute!
    And Grace Mia is just so adorable!!
    Love, Mel. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Elly, two gorgeous cards, love your amazing colouring and gorgeous details. Hope you have a lovely time with your sis.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh fabulous cards Elly.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really enjoy this crafting on this cards.Thanks to share with us this beautiful images.

    donation charity

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Elly,I like very much cards because today people like this type of cards so also i am impress your choices of cards.


    icon editor

    ReplyDelete
  6. These two cards are looking so beautiful. I like their color combination and texture very much. They are really well decorated. Thanks for sharing.


    digital agency belfast

    ReplyDelete