Monday 17 November 2014



Hi Everyone.

Today's card is another xmas card, as I still have a fair few to make.  This one is using an image from Whimsy Stamps...'Santa Mouse'.  This time  I have coloured it using pro markers.  It doesn't show  up to well on the photo, but I have used glossy accents on the holly berries and on his nose. The image is mounted on a spellbinders die cut and have used ribbon and pearls from my stash.

The greeting is also stamped on a spellbinders die cut, and the backing paper is yet again from the '12 days of Christmas' dove craft collection.

I am also entering this into the Kit and Clowder  monthly challenge.


Have a super craft filled  Monday!!

xxx



3 comments:

  1. Very cute Elly! I really like that image & how you colored it...nice design too!

    Did you join the Christmas card swap on Kit & Clowder? I did & I'm ready to send a hug across the miles....I hope she likes my card!
    Hugs & Love....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jackie..yes I joined the swap and while I said I didn't have a preference for where to send...I got someone in the UK....hope they like my card...lol, am sure yours will be gorgeous!...hugs x

      Delete